Yesterday, as my boss is busy doing her payroll and couldn’t assign me any tasks, she told me to find something to do or entertain myself. And I did just that; reading of news, listening to music, watching [just 1 episode of] anime, and also visiting Xiaxue’s blog! The first thing I was amazed about was how good her photoshop skills is! (Editor’s Note: you girls should really go visit her blog as she posts many articles that can benefit girls, such as makeup techniques etc. On the flip side, well the f**k word comes out of her blog posts like free.. Hahaha)
As such, this morning I typed in ‘How to touch up a picture on photoshop” on Youtube and watched one of the tutorials. This could possibly be one of my naughtiest posts as I went on to photoshop an old picture of my church friends without their consent and have also posted them here! Sorry *****! Anyway I hope you guys like what I have done with your photo though!
Below is the before & after photos. I quite like it, and I hope you do! Enjoy!
After Photoshop! 😀
Before & After Side by Side Comparison:
- Curve image and Surface Blur – Make image more ‘plastic’ (playing around with the contrast and brightness)
- Spot Healing – remove pimples and acne, etc
- Dodge tool – Brighten teeth
- Burn tool – apply ‘eye liner’ and darken eye brow
- Dodge tool – Color
- Dodge and Spot Healing – Remove braces
- Sponge tool – Saturate the lips
After editing, it looks like they are hanging out at a club, when they’re actually in Church! 😀
Ahhh, the Wonders of Photoshop.